Recital: Gabriel Soileau '21 MM, Contemporary Improvisation
NEC's students meet one-on-one each week with a faculty artist to perfect their craft. As each one leaves NEC to make their mark in the performance world, they present a full, professional recital that is free and open to the public. It's your first look at the artists of tomorrow.
Gabriel Soileau '21 MM studies Contemporary Improvisation with Hankus Netsky, Liz Knowles, Joe Morris, Guy Klucevsek, Mal Barsamian, and Nima Janmohammadi. Gabriel is the recipient of the Beneficent Society Scholarship and a scholarship made possible by the Louisa M. Daley and Olga Frothingham Scholarship Fund.
- Gabriel Soileau '21 MM, accordion, double bass, piano, vocals
- Noah Kelly, fiddle, mandolin
- Lucy Little, fiddle
- G Korth-Rockwell, guitar, banjo, vocals
- Kaia Berman Peters, accordion, vocals
- Hankus Netsky, studio instructor
- Liz Knowles, studio instructor
- Joe Morris, studio instructor
- Guy Klucevsek, studio instructor
- Mal Barsamian, studio instructor
- Nima Janmohammadi, studio instructor