Why work at New England Conservatory?
New England Conservatory (NEC) is a living laboratory built on 150 years of innovation, openly pushing the boundaries of making and teaching music. NEC is renowned for our dedicated faculty, our gifted students, and our contributions to the cultural landscape, past, present, and future.
faculty/staff Employee Benefits
- Generous paid time off, including holidays, sick time, and vacation time for staff employees (2 weeks of vacation for first-year employees; 4 weeks after the first year)
- Health Insurance, covered at 77%
- Dental Insurance, covered at 70%
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with matching contributions
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement savings plans with Fidelity Investments and TIAA
- Life Insurance & Long-term Disability Insurance
- Complimentary admission to numerous museums and arts organizations in Greater Boston