The Student Housing and Activities Center (SHAC) believes in supporting the whole artist!
We encourage students to explore all the NEC has to offer. We are eager to serve you in enhancing your experience!
What we do:
- Support student-run clubs and organizations
- Coordinate Student Benefits
- Host events for all NEC college students
- Help student advocate for concerns and ideas
- Support the student newspaper, The Penguin
Who we are:
Yi-An Esther Tien, Graduate Assistant for Student Activities
Katie Angielzyck, Graduate Assistant for Wellness Programs
Robin Searcy, Assistant Director of Student Life
Office Hours: Open Monday through Friday, 12:00PM to 5:00PM during the academic year.
Location: First floor of the Student Life and Performance Center (SLPC). Behind the glass doors, behind the security desk.