Music for Food
Boston’s 2018-19 Music for Food Season Culminates on April 7!
The Boston chapter of Music for Food proudly presents the final concert of its 9th season on Sunday, April 7 at 7:30 PM at New England Conservatory’s Brown Hall. Suggested donation of $30+, $10+ students, collected at the door. 100% of donations will benefit Women's Lunch Place—a day shelter serving homeless women in the greater Boston area.
Antonín Dvořák: Terzetto in C major, Op. 74Artists
- Abigail Hong & Samuel Andonian, violin
- Kevonna Shuford, viola
Arnold Schoenberg: Verklärte Nacht, Op. 4Artists
- Verona Quartet with Merry Peckham, cello
- Kirsten Docter, viola
Ludwig van Beethoven: Wind Octet in E-flat Major, Op. 103Artists
- Joo Bin Yi & Mary O’Keefe, oboe
- Barret Ham & Aleksis Martin, clarinet
- Micah Gharavi & Tom Novak, bassoon
- Rachel Childers & Jason Snider, horn