Registration for the 2019 Workshop is now closed. Registration for the 2019 Bootcamp is still open!
June 25-30, 2019: Workshop
June 24-25, 2019: Bootcamp for Beginners
Join us for thought-provoking presentations on vocal acoustics and perception, master classes in pedagogic applications, and tutorials in technology for studio and research use. This year's offerings include a week-long program, or our two-day session for beginners!
Study with nationally and internationally recognized teachers, researchers, speakers, and authors in the fields of singing voice acoustics, perception, and pedagogy who work out practical applications of this material in the teaching studio while finding answers to the questions:
What is actually happening?
What does it sound like? What does it feel like?
How can I make it happen for my student?
The course offers ample time to process content, engage in follow up discussions with participants, and observe or take lessons with the course instructors—all in the heart of Boston.
Who should attend?
- voice teachers of any age or level of student
- teachers of college level voice pedagogy classes, especially those interested in expanding their offerings in vocal acoustics, psychoacoustics and perception, and voice lab technology
- voice students (18+) who are performance or voice pedagogy majors;
- choral conductors who incorporate voice training in their rehearsals;
- voice therapists specializing in the rehabilitation of singers