3 Days on Gainsborough Street
October 24-26, 2014
Thank you to all who attended 3 Days on Gainsborough Street!
Alumni and families alike enjoyed open classes, a wide variety of concerts, and presentations from departments all across campus. It was certainly a weekend to be remembered.
To learn about ways to get involved with a future alumni and family weekend, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schedule of Events
50th Reunion Slideshow
Check out the highlights below and view the full schedule of events here.
Friday, October 24th
- Festival of Music & Dance concert - NEC Symphony - featuring music by Dvorak, Mozart, Tchaikovsky, Ravel, and Rouse
- George Russell Tribute Concert with special guest Dr. Carl Atkins conducting "All About Rosie"
- Alumni Jazz Jam Session
Saturday, October 25th
- NEC Prep Parent Breakfast
- A Tribute to NEC’s Past and Future
- Panel Discussion on Alumni in the Community
- Music Festival featuring the Nick Sanders Trio, NEC Jazz and Wild Card Honors Ensembles, and Preparatory School musicians
- 50th Reunion Memories Luncheon
- Teach Smart with Susan Reed
- 60-Second Composer Challenge
- String Chamber Music Reading Parties with faculty and alumni
- Swing Dance with Dan Gabel and The Abletones, Authentic 18-Piece Big Band featuring Elise Roth
Sunday, October 26th
- The Expo with eighth blackbird
50th Reunion Celebration
3 Days on Gainsborough Street included a 50th Reunion Celebration for the classes of 1963 and 1964 on Saturday, October 25th. Golden alumni were recognized and invited to reminisce at the 50th Reunion Memories Luncheon.
Click here to view the 50th Reunion Slideshow!
Book your hotel accommodations early for a weekend of activities you won’t want to miss! A limited number of rooms have been reserved at a discounted group rate at the following hotels:
The Midtown Hotel ($169/night)
220 Huntington Avenue, Boston, MA 02115
617-262-1000 | www.midtownhotel.com
Holiday Inn Boston-Brookline ($184/night)
1200 Beacon Street, Brookline, MA 02446
617-277-1200 | www.holidayinn.com
Please mention “NEC Alumni and Family Festival Weekend” and book by October 3, 2014 to receive these special rates.
Contact email@example.com or 617-585-1162.