Find us on Facebook to stay up to date with benefit offers and office hours
The Student Activities Center provides students with opportunities to balance their responsibilities at school with benefits and events both on-campus and around Boston. We believe that rich musicianship is informed by developing an enriched life. We seek to give students the opportunity to experience all that NEC and Boston have to offer to enhance their experience at NEC.
What we do:
- Coordinate Student Benefits
- Host events for all NEC college students
- Support the student newspaper, The Penguin
- Support student-run clubs and organizations
- Co-Host NEC Off-Campus Housing resources including the NEC Off-Campus Housing Facebook Group
Where we are:
The Student Activities Center is located in the St. Botolph building, room 226 (between ITS and Student Services).
Open Monday through Friday, 12–5 PM during the academic year