Student Life

Burlington Ensemble (Summer 2010) Samantha Angstman

Samantha Angstman along with partners Michael Dabroski and Sofia Hirsch co-founded the Burlington Ensemble (BE), an organization dedicated to creating benefit concerts that serve the Burlington, Vermont community and build new audiences.

After completing a pilot summer concert series at the College Street Congregational Church in Burlington, BE has launched a new 90/10 series—10% of the proceeds is used to cover concert costs, and the remaining 90% is donated to partnering Vermont nonprofit organizations such as the Stern Center for Language and Learning, Vermont Children’s Trust Foundation, Committee on Temporary Shelter, and KidSafe Collaboration.

2010-12-07


THERE ARE NOTES BETWEEN NOTES, YOU KNOW. SARAH VAUGHAN