The YMCA is our next-door neighbor, and offers a variety of health and wellness benefits. We are happy to present our new partnership! Currently, you can get a membership for $44 monthly with the joiner's fee waived. We are working to get more discounted memberships for our community. If you are using the discounted membership, it will end with the conclusion of the academic year in May.
Northeastern University's Marino Center memberships are available to all NEC students for the rate of $360 per the two semester. Join Now
Marino Center membership fee structure is as follows:
- September 1, 2019 – August 31, 2020 the fee will be $480.00
- September 1, 2019 – May 31, 2020 the fee will be $360.00
- September 1, 2019 – December 31, 2019 the fee will be $150.00
- January 1, 2020 - May 31, 2020 the fee will be $190.00
- June 1, 2020 - August 31, 2020 the fee will be $135.00
How to gain access to the gym:
Anyone with a previous membership (after you have signed-up online):
- If you do not have an NUID Card issued after September 1, 2019, you will need go to the Northeastern University Husky ID Office, located at 4 Speare Place (adjacent to the Marino Center on Huntington Ave) to obtain a new Husky ID Card. You will use this Husky ID Card to enter the gym. The membership will be valid starting on 9/1/2019.
- After September 1, 2019, there will be a 2 business day turn-around to obtain the Husky card and have the card activated for gym access
Anyone who signs up, without having a previous membership:
- All memberships sign-up that occur by Sunday 8/25/2019, individuals will be able to pick-up their Husky Cards, at the Northeastern University Husky ID Office, located at 4 Speare Place (adjacent to the Marino Center on Huntington Ave) starting on Wednesday 8/28/2019.
- After September 1, 2019, the cycle will occur the same way, sign-up by Sunday, pick-up card and ready to use the gym on Wednesday of that week.
In all gym sign-up instances, an email will be sent by Northeastern University Recreation Staff with detail procedures on what will occur next.