Students are encouraged to familiarize themselves with the contents of the Student Handbook. New England Conservatory students agree to comply with all rules and regulations detailed in the Student Handbook. Ignorance of a policy or regulation will not be considered an excuse for failure to observe a policy or regulation. The conservatory reserves the right to alter the regulations and policies stated herein at any time.
All of our policies can be found in our Student Handbook or individual policies within these pages.
- Academic Integrity
- Disciplinary Procedure
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- MA Motor Vehicle Law
- Missing Persons
- Performance & Recording Release
- Photo Release
- Title IX on Sexual Misconduct and Sexual- or Gender-Based Discrimination and Harassment
- Tobacco Free Campus Policy
- Video and Audio Recording
- Voter Registration