Optional Payment Plan
*Available starting 2020-2021
The following payment plan is available for people who prefer to pay tuition in installments:
Classes, small ensembles, private lessons:
- Due at the time of registration: 1/7 tuition, $50 registration fee, $30 evaluation fee (private lessons only), and $10 payment plan fee (per course).
- The remaining six installments, each equaling 1/6 the remaining balance, are drawn automatically from a valid credit card number furnished at the original registration or via check as agreed upon by the Registrar, on the following dates:
- September 26, October 31, December 5, January 23, February 27, April 3
- Due at the time of registration: $300 deposit and $50 registration fee.
- The remaining six installments, each equaling 1/7 the remaining balance, are drawn automatically from a valid credit card number furnished at the original registration or via check as agreed upon by the Registrar, on the following dates:
o August 22, September 26, October 31, December 5, January 23, February 27, April 3
Tuition Assistance Programs
Funds from the Preparatory School Scholarship and Tuition Assistance for Boston Residents programs are available to students who have demonstrated talent, proficiency, and financial need.
All students receiving scholarships are evaluated each year and are expected to maintain a high level of commitment to their studies.
Because of the number of students seeking assistance and the limitation of available funds, there are no full scholarships. Awards are based on the number of classes indicated. Families are required to submit tax documentation with the application. Preparatory School scholarships are awarded during the academic year only; no funds are available for summer lessons.
New students must have teacher and/or ensemble placements, as well as a letter of recommendation, before filing the application.
Tuition Assistance Applications
The 2020-2021 Tuition Assistance applications are now available. Families may download, complete, and return the appropriate application based on their student status. Please note that incomplete applications cannot be processed.
Completed applications should be mailed to the following address:
New England Conservatory Prep School
290 Huntington Avenue
Boston, MA 02115
ATTN: Prep Scholarship Committee
Please choose and your application based on your student status: