Module 1- ONLINE
August 29 – YRO Orientation
Sept 4/5 Labor Day weekend - No YRO rehearsal
September 12 – Sectionals
September 19 - Sectionals
September 26 - Sectionals
October 3 – Beethoven Session
October 10 – Beethoven Session
o Module 2 ONLINE/HYBRID/TBD
November 28 - Thanksgiving - No YRO Rehearsal
o Module 3 ONLINE/Masterclass Module
December 26/Jan 9 - No YRO Rehearsal
o Module 4 HYBRID*
February 13 – No YRO Rehearsal
o Module 5 HYBRID*
April 24 – No YRO Rehearsal
* The proposed Spring dates are also included above. These Spring rehearsal dates will be confirmed later in the Fall.
- Attendance is required at all regularly scheduled classes, rehearsals, dress rehearsals, and performances be it virtually or in-person. Students are expected to be ready to begin on-time. Attendance will be taken at the beginning of each session.
- Anyone arriving/logging-in more than 30 minutes late or leaving/logging-out 30 minutes early will be considered absent from the entire rehearsal or class.
- No more than 1 excused absence per module will be allowed and notice must be given at least two weeks prior by submitting an Absence Request Form to the NEC Prep offices. Absence request forms can be submitted to the Ensemble manager at email@example.com or to Claudia Encinas at Claudia.Encinas@necmusic.edu
- Read our full attendance policy here: https://necmusic.edu/prep/absence-requests
Still have questions?
Contact Claudia Encinas, Large Ensembles Manager, by email, or call the NEC Prep hotline at (617) 585-1160.
During the academic year, YRO members can also contact the YRO student manager.