Important 2020-2021 Residence Life Dates
(Dates are subject to change! Please continue to check back for updates.)
- June 1 (Monday) – Housing Accommodation Forms submitted to Student Services by 5:00pm (17:00) – NEW/INCOMING STUDENTS ONLY! (Please visit the Disability Support Services website for more information and to locate the appropriate forms.)
- August 29 (Saturday) – New Resident Move-In; 9:00am-2:00pm (9:00-14:00)
- August 30 (Sunday) – New Resident Move-In; 12:00pm-5:00pm (12:00-17:00)
- September 6 (Sunday) – Returning Resident Move-In; 12:00pm-5:00pm (12:00-17:00)
- September 9 (Wednesday) – Fall Classes Begin; First-Year Student Convocation
- November 25-29 (Wednesday-Sunday) – Thanksgiving Break (Residence Hall Open)
- December 18 (Friday) – Fall Classes End
- December 21-22 (Monday-Tuesday) – Fall Final Exam Sessions
- December 23, 2020-January 16, 2021 – Winter Break (Residence Hall Closed; All residents must leave either 24 hours after their last exam session OR by 12pm [12:00] on December 23rd, whichever comes first!)
Incoming undergraduate students are required to live in the Residence Hall for their first four (4) semesters at NEC. Some upper-division and graduate students also live in the Residence Hall, based on space availability.
***If you are a Rising Junior, Rising Senior, returning to NEC as a Graduate Student, or a newly admitted Graduate Student, and would like to live on campus during the 2020-2021 academic year; please submit your information to the 2020-2021 On-Campus Housing Waitlist. After submitting your information, the Director of Residence Life and Housing will contact you via email with further details and updates.
If you have questions about NEC residence life and on-campus housing in general, please email the Director of Residence Life and Housing.