Voter Registration

Massachusetts General Laws, Chapter 51, Sect. 42E

The law requires all public and independent colleges, universities, high schools and vocational schools to make available affidavits of voter registration forms wherever students register for classes. Massachusetts residents will find such forms in the Office of the Registrar, in St Botolph 224. Students who wish to register in another state may not use these forms. Out-of-state students who want to vote in their home state must use either a mail-in form supplied by an election official in the home state or the federal mail-in affidavit of voter registration.

The latter may be obtained by writing or calling the Massachusetts Elections Division.