Dear International Students,
New England Conservatory’s School of Continuing Education offers international students a wonderful opportunity to study in vibrant downtown Boston with some of the world’s most premier musical instruction for a third the price of traditional conservatory tuition. After acceptance into a certificate program, SCE will sponsor an F-1 visa for qualified applicants. Please feel free to contact us for more information!
Frequently asked Questions:
F-1 Visa Sponsorship Requirements:
- Enroll full-time
- Demonstrate ability to cover full cost of attending NEC. The estimated cost of attendance for one year is $17,500. This does not include room, board, or medical insurance.
Campus and Surrounding Area:
- NEC is located in beautiful downtown Boston
- Public transportation is readily available
- A short walk from local universities: Harvard, MIT, Northeastern and Boston University to name a few
- World Renowned Boston Symphony Orchestra and Symphony Hall is right next door -- student passes are available.
- SCE students receive one-on-one advising
- Individualized attention from instructors
- Personalized academic planning
Step 1: Complete the online application
Step 2: Provide:
- Copy of a photo I.D.
- Copy of TOEFL exam with a minimum score of: 79iBT or 550 Paper-Based
- Copy of transcripts from previous institution (either high school or higher educational institution)
Any other questions? Give us a call!