Has your third grader ever wondered what it would be like to play an instrument?
NEC Prep provides a nine-week Musical Explorers program designed to help students learn more about music. We welcome any current third grade students who are Boston residents and interested in exploring music. No experience necessary!
This year’s class of Explorers will discover the double bass, trumpet and trombone.
Musical Explorers Spring 2020
Saturdays, 3-4:30 p.m.
Nine sessions: April 4 - June 13 (No classes on May 2nd or May 23rd)
For Boston third graders
Cost: $50 registration fee
Tuition is free for Boston residents (a $350 value)
Classes happen on Saturday afternoons, starting April 4th, at New England Conservatory. You’re encouraged to attend all nine classes as learning material builds off of the previous week.
- Saturday, April 4th 3-4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, April 11th 3-4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, April 18th 3-4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, April 25th 3-4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, May 2nd NO CLASS
- Saturday, May 9th 3-4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, May 16th 3-4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, May 23rd NO CLASS
- Saturday, May 30th 3-4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, June 6th 3-4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, June 13th 3-5:00 p.m. (includes performance showcase)
Register by Sunday, March 1st!
For more information or questions, please contact the Prep Office.