Regional Club Leaders
Regional Leaders help the NEC Engagement Team by:
- Facilitating social and professional networking among alumni in their area.
- Acting as a point of contact for current and prospective students and parents.
To start a club in your region, contact email@example.com.
Social Media Ambassador
Social Media Ambassadors help NEC to share the news of positive stories, exciting events, exclusive opportunities and more. Ambassadors support our global community by promoting awareness and growth through facilitated conversation related to NEC on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
NEC Mentor Program
NEC has a diverse community of students, staff, faculty, alumni, and board members from all over the world. The NEC Mentor Program (formerly the Welcome Program) pairs students with alumni and board members for the purpose of mentorship. The Mentor Program runs from October to May with the opportunity to continue your partnership each academic year. Click here for more information.
Entrepreneurial Musicianship Program
Join our creative team of volunteer advisors made up of over 150 distinguished performers, teachers, arts administrators, and professionals from other fields. Entrepreneurial Musicianship Advisors (E-Advisors) are paired one-on-one with students in The Entrepreneurial Musician course and serve as mentors to EM grant recipients. From basic questions to long-term career and project visioning, our advisors help prepare students to navigate their early professional lives.
Learn more about EM.
NEC Student Intern Program
The Entrepreneurial Musicianship Internship program place students in environments where they learn all aspects of a musical endeavor. Opportunities include:
- Entrepreneurial Internships - professional rehearsal and performance as well as administrative support in the areas of marketing, production, and fundraising.
- Arts Administration Internships – an intro to the world of arts management through project work with organizations such as symphony orchestras, opera companies, presenters, clubs, and other organizations.
- We are always looking to expand our roster of internship opportunities, both in Boston and beyond, so let us know if you'd like to volunteer to work with a student intern.
Special Event Committees
Alumni are invited to serve on committees to help plan and develop creative events and content to drive participation for regional and local events.