Due to limited parking availability near the NEC campus, we recommend using public transportation.
The underground garage of the Christian Science Center (at the intersection of Massachusetts and Huntington Avenues, a short walk from NEC) offers discounted parking to Prep families and Continuing Education students on Saturdays and Sundays between 7:30am and 6:10pm and on weekdays between 5pm and 10pm. Tickets are sold at the Prep office in SB120 and the CE office in SB108 (cash or checks only). There are two kinds:
(1) parking for up to 5 hours on weekday evenings between 5pm and 10pm: $12 (or $110 for 10 tickets)
(2) parking on Saturday or Sunday for any length of time between 7:30am and 6:10pm: $15 (or $135 for 10 tickets)
The garage is accessible from both Massachusetts Ave. and Huntington Ave.
For more information on Boston parking laws and regulation, please visit cityofboston.gov/parking.
Other Parking Garages
10 Gainsborough Street
From Copley: West on Huntington Avenue. Cross Massachusetts Avenue, passing Symphony Hall on the right. Left at the first traffic light onto Gainsborough Street. Pass NEC on the right. Uptown Garage is the next building on the right.
Westland Avenue Garage
35 Westland Avenue
From Copley: West on Huntington Avenue. Turn right onto Massachusetts Avenue. Take the first left onto Westland Avenue. Circular parking garage is on the right, above Whole Foods supermarket.
Very limited street parking is available on Gainsborough Street, St. Botolph Street, Huntington Avenue, and St. Stephen Street.
There are city-designated handicapped parking spaces near NEC. Because of the large number of music and theater presentations in the area, these spaces may not be available to NEC patrons. During construction projects, some of these spaces may move or become temporarily unavailable.
- Two spaces next to the entrance to NEC's Jordan Hall building at 290 Huntington Avenue
- Two spaces on Huntington Avenue outside the Cohen entrance to Symphony Hall
- One space on St. Stephen Street next to the backstage entrance to Symphony Hall