There are only a handful of institutions that make the kind of difference that NEC does; but there are scores of organizations whose generosity makes a lasting difference to NEC.
Our Foundation Benefactors—local and national, private and public — have discovered that NEC’s mission extends deep into the community and fulfills their own philanthropic priorities. Foundation support reaches every aspect of daily life at the Conservatory, from Prep and College student scholarships, faculty and programs, to campus renewal and facilities.
NEC's Corporate Benefactors represent the full range of financial, legal, and commercial sectors in Boston and beyond. They have found it makes good corporate and community sense to support New England Conservatory, and depending on the level of sponsorship, enjoy a range of company benefits:
- Sponsorship provides high visibility before an affluent, well-educated audience of 80,000 music lovers who visit NEC’s Jordan Hall annually;
- Corporate partners receive year-round recognition on NEC’s Web site, print media, and programs distributed at 600 concerts each year;
- Company employees enjoy a 10% discount on courses at NEC’s School for Continuing Education;
- Lead sponsorship opportunities are available for high-end, showcase events like NEC’s Feast of Music gala at the Fairmont Copley Plaza, Joyful Noise Prep School celebration, Jazz 40th & First Monday concerts.
- Pre-concert receptions, backstage tours, preferred seating are available in Jordan Hall, plus student performances at company functions.
For more information, please email David McMullin, Associate Director of Institutional Giving or call him at