The NEC campus consists of four buildings that occupy three quadrants of the Huntington Avenue–Gainsborough Street intersection. The NEC campus is bounded by commercial and residential buildings, Symphony Hall, the YMCA, and the Northeastern University campus. Find a campus map.
Within NEC's buildings, there are
- 5 concert halls, with additional rooms repurposable as performance spaces
- 121 rooms for studio instruction and student practice
- 36 faculty offices, most of them designed for studio lessons
- 20 classrooms, including 8 "smart" classrooms
- 2 student organization offices
- 48 administrative and support offices