- There are 668 hours of lessons taught each week and 110 rooms to teach them in. This means that each room is booked for over 6 hours each Saturday just for private lessons.
- Add 69 hours of chamber music coaching, 44 hour-long classes, and each room is booked for over 7 hours.
- This means that every room in the Conservatory could be booked from 8:00 am until 4:00 pm every Saturday. However, not every room is appropriate for every ensemble, so rooms that are in high demand are often booked from as early as 7:00 am until as late as 6:00 pm.
- 17 large ensembles rehearse on Saturdays, occupying all of our halls (Brown, Williams, Pierce) from 8:00 am until 6:00 pm.
- With 210 faculty members, faculty are often moving from room to room throughout the day.