Standard repertoire for all orchestral instruments is available at imslp.org.
Current students can use the Orchestra Musician’s CD-ROM collection at the Spaulding Library front desk. The CDs may be signed out for 24 hours. This service is only for current college students, faculty and staff and is not available to the general public or alumni. (If you are an alum of NEC, please read our alumni policy in the left navigation bar.)
For an index of what repertoire is available in the CD-ROM Library, please select one of the lists below:
If you do not find what you are looking for on these lists or on imslp, please contact the Performance Library at 617-585-1705. We may have what you need in our collection of special materials, which includes certain copyrighted works, bowing masters, wind ensemble works and operas.
- The Performance Library will only copy our special materials. We will not process requests for materials found on the CD-ROM Library or imslp.
- The cost of copies for our special material is $.25 per page.
- We will not mail copy requests to out of town students and alumni.
- Full sets and scores cannot be copied under any circumstances.
- We only copy complete movements, or complete parts - not excerpts.