Conveniently manage your student’s financial needs at school with a Recurring Allowance. This time-saving feature enables you to automatically add value to your student’s Cold Cash account, on your schedule.
To set up a Recurring Allowance, follow the step-by-step instructions below. You will first create a payment method and then establish your Recurring Allowance.
Creating your Payment Method
- Log In to Cold Cash using your Guest Username & Password.
- On the Left Menu, click on “Payment Methods.”
- On the Page, under “My Credit & Debit Cards,” click on “Add New.”
- On the Page, under “My Credit & Debit Cards - Add,” complete the form.
You will receive a “Payment Method Added” Confirmation Message.
Establishing your Recurring Allowance
- On the Left Menu, click on “Recurring Allowance.”
- On the Page, under “Recurring Allowance,” click on “Add New.”
- On the Page, under “Payment Method & Amount,” complete the form:
• Select Saved Payment Method.
• Enter Amount in Whole Dollars.
• Choose Allowance Schedule Settings.
• Ensure “Active” setting is selected.
• Click Submit.
“Recurring Allowance Added” will appear followed by a summary of your selections. Congratulations, you have successfully established a Recurring Allowance.
- On the Left Menu, click on “Logout.”
If you have any questions, please contact the Penguin Pass Service Center at
1-866-434-5443 Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. ET or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.