Silent Auction Items
The Feast of Music 2016 Silent Auction will include approximately 20 items. A sampling of some of these exceptional items can be found on the following pages.
- Bidding will begin at 6:00 p.m. during the cocktail reception in the Oval Room and will continue in the Registration area during dinner. The silent auction will end at 9:15 p.m. during the main course. An announcement will be made from the stage that the auction is closing.
- Each item on display has an accompanying bid sheet. Please print your name and daytime phone number clearly next to your bid in the space provided. If you are increasing your bid, you only need to write your name and bid amount.
- Predetermined bidding increments are printed on each bid sheet. If these increments are not adhered to, bidder may be disqualified. The items follow the same order as in the catalogue. Full descriptions of all items may be found in the catalogue listings.
- If there is no expiration date listed, the certificate or package expires one year from February 27, 2016.
- Winners of the Silent Auction items will be contacted during dinner.
- All items must be paid for by the end of the evening.
- Payment for items may be made with cash, check, MasterCard, American Express or Visa. All purchases are final and no exchanges or refunds will be made.
- When bidding, please be sure to read the item description carefully. Certain restrictions may apply. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN, so please bid carefully.
- New England Conservatory does not appraise or estimate the value of auction items. Donors have provided estimates.
- Please consult your tax advisor for rules concerning the deductibility of auction items. Generally, the excess of the bid amount over the estimated value is deductible, and no deduction is allowed if the bid is below the estimated value.
Good luck and happy bidding!