- Articulate clear roles and responsibilities for NEC's administrative staff
- Develop a reward system based on performance
- Encourage open and honest communication about work and reward issues
- Provide tools to help managers value and reward people
- Provide checks and balances to ensure and maintain internal equity and external competitiveness
Salary Administration Policy
A set of guidelines has been created for managers and employees to use NEC’s salary model effectively.
Salary administration policies:
- Ensure consistency and fairness of treatment around pay for all employees of NEC.
- Increase the accountability of managers for employee pay actions.
- Guide the events of new hires, transfers, and promotions.
- Ensure salary is linked with the role employee plays and their performance in that role.
- Assure that performance is a factor in any salary increases.
- Take into consideration internal equity.