We encourage you to come to campus to see first-hand NEC's vibrant community:
- Schedule a campus tour.
- View the Fall and Spring course schedules. Prospective students may sit in on large ensemble rehearsals. They may also sit in on many classes, but we ask that they first contact the teacher to express interest in visiting the class and ask if it would be possible to do so on the desired date.
- Reach out to NEC faculty members via their faculty biography pages.
- Use our searchable Events Calendar to find a performance during your visit.
Planning your visit? Boston is a beautiful city, rich with history and culture. Our Visit NEC section will help you plan your trip:
- Get directions to NEC by car, subway, train, and air.
- See a map of Boston with public transportation and area highlights.
- See a campus map of NEC and the Jordan Hall building.
- Learn more about campus safety and security.
- Find information about parking near NEC.
- Read about accessibility to NEC buildings and concert halls.
- We have arrangements with area hotels to give NEC visitors a special discounted rate. Learn about NEC's featured hotels, and find a list of other accommodations in Boston.