All NEC Alumni are considered members of the Alumni Association and are entitled to special benefits, both on campus and through partner organizations.
To request your free, personalized ID card stop by the Office of Alumni Relations at 295 Huntington Ave., Suite 301 (Above Music Espresso), or contact us at (617) 585-1125 and we'll gladly mail your ID card to you.
Alumni Association benefits include:
- Library Privileges
Complete access to Spaulding and Firestone Libraries with your Alumni ID card and a refundable $30 deposit.
- Free Access to our job database Bridge: Worldwide Music Connection.
- Career Support through Entrepreneurial Musicianship
- One-on-one advising in person and via Skype
- On-campus career development workshops
- Music Referral Service access for 3 years post-graduation
- Ability to add your own concerts and events to the Alumni Events Calendar
- Exclusive Offers for "A Feast of Music" After Party and other Special Events
- Discounted Auto, Home, and Renter's Insurance through Liberty Mutual
Call your local office, 1-800-835-0894, or visit Liberty Mutual to learn more or get a free quote. Client #115029. Massachusetts residents call Sandra Moloney at (508) 238-4414 ext. 52445.
- Zipcar: $25/year membership (normally $75) + discounted driving
Go to www.zipcar.com/necalumni to sign up now!
- Tempo Cases Discounts
- 15% off the AnyCase Device, a small, lightweight, and extremely powerful GPS tracking device that lets you track and monitor your valuable instrument with incredible accuracy.
- $1365 off the Prodigy Violin Case, which has a fully integrated GPS tracking system and automatically controls its own internal temperature and humidity levels (in both dry and humid environments) without using any water or chemicals. It also has a waterproof external LCD screen that displays the internal climate conditions, climate control mode, battery level and safety messages in real time.
- Kate Lemmon (of Kate L Photography) specializes in vibrant headshots and promo photos. As a 2012 graduate of NEC, she understands and loves working with fellow musicians. With the booking of a headshot session, NEC alumni receive an extra high-resolution digital file (valued at $50).